lease read these Terms and Conditions before using SWACHESEVA's website (Website) and making any booking. When you make a purchase on the Site, you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Use of Website
1. This Website is available to all users (hereinafter referred to as the “User” or “You”), subject to these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&Cs”). When you make a purchase on the Site or otherwise use this Site, you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Platform is operated by SWACHESEVA, duly incorporated in India and contact telephone number +91 9615266669; (hereinafter referred to as “SWACHESEVA”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
3. The User hereby declares that he or she is an adult (at least 18 years of age) and has the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this Website in accordance with these T&Cs. SWACHESEVAexpressly warns the User that by using the Website to make a booking, he/she is concluding a contract with payment obligations. Furthermore, the User declares that all information he or she provides to access this Website and while using it is true, complete and accurate, and he/she agrees to keep it updated.
4. This Website is solely and exclusively for the User's personal use. It may not be modified, reproduced, duplicated, copied, distributed, sold, resold or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes, except that you may print out copies of your travel itinerary for personal use, or forward your travel itinerary to a bona fide itinerary management company.
5. The User agrees not to use this Website for illegal or prohibited purposes. In particular, the User accepts that he or she will only use this Website for him/herself and that the products or services purchased through this Website will be for his or her own use or consumption, or the use or consumption of persons on behalf of whom he or she is legally authorized to act. The User shall not resell to third parties' products or services purchased through this Website.
6. SWACHESEVA reserves the right to deny access to the Website at any time without notice.